Sunday, March 15, 2009

Puppy portraits... yeah right!

The other evening Amanda and I attempted to take portraits of the puppies. It was quite a job. We eventually got them all, well except for a really good one of Blue. These are a few of our attempts.

The finished pictures will be posted later with their names... : )


Yellow - maybe if I hide my face she will go away.


Waiting for a turn.


Orange - more cute pictures of us?!


Green - if I close my eyes...


Red - how not to sit still


Purple - making faces


Blue - ya gotta catch me first!


Pika making faces (Amanda's Dog and the Puppies fatherly influence). Now we know where Purple got her idea to make a face for the camera.


Pika being King of his domain


Blue - our 2nd attempt at photographing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment