Friday, April 17, 2009

Puppysitting Hudson

I had the honor of puppysitting Hudson during the day yesterday and today while his puppy raiser was taking a course at West Edmonton Mall (WEM).

Hudson was VERY happy to see me!!!! He likes me, he really likes me!!!

We spent some time visiting with the morning walkers. They all thought that Hudson was very cute and wished him well growing up. Then we spent some time at my house. Mostly napping I might add. Then it was off to the DWW office to visit and play with Jet.

On Thursday we also visited a friend of mine in the General Hospital. Hudson was wonderful. He gave Betty some kisses and then laid down beside her with his head on her leg and had a little nap.

After that we went to McDonalds for lunch. Hudson was on his best behavior and we made some more friends, although some people looked at us like we were aliens.

Then we went back to WEM to meet up with Hudson's puppy raiser. Hudson was very, very tired and I had to nudge him more than once to wake up.

Today was just a 1/2 day.

We made more friends at WEM, had a nap at my house and then to DWW to play with Jet a little bit.

Hudson and I talked to LOTS of people about Dogs with Wings AND about the kind of jobs that he may grow up to do.

Here are a few pictures of our adventures.



Auntie Marsha is taking pictures again! Somebody save me!!


This is a nice one by the ship.


This is Hudson (on top) and his buddy Jet westling at the DWW office.


Here is Hudson being cute.


And another one of Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment